Unfold Your Full Potential – Become a Sidha
Friday 17 – Sunday 19 January 2020
Special Interest TM Retreat with Dr Peter Warburton
The Power of the TM-Sidhi Programme for transforming individual and national life – and the world as a whole
Dr Peter Warburton spent 37 years working closely with Maharishi and always gives deep and fascinating insights into Maharishi’s knowledge and programmes to transform individual life. The TM-Sidhi programme opens up new avenues of profound experience and happiness for the individual whilst at the same time creating a profoundly beneficial effect for the whole world.
This course is for all Meditators, Sidhas and Governors
For Meditators it will also act as an orientation weekend for the upcoming TM-Sidhi Course. Click here for more information.
For Sidhas and Governors it will include a TM-Sidhi check
for everyone there will be a Yogic Flying demonstration
The next TM-Sidhi Course will be in 2020 in the Maharishi Peace Palace
Have you thought about becoming a Sidha and transforming your life? Take the TM-Sidhi course in the Maharishi Peace Palace in 2020. Do register your interest with us by phoning the course office on +44 (0) 1394 421 136.
Enjoy adding this profound advanced programme in Transcendental Meditation® to your life for greater personal fulfilment and a valuable contribution to a more peaceful world.
Watch this 2-minute video :
Andreas Thrasy, founder and CEO of MyHotels group, talking about his rewarding experience of practising TM and the TM-Sidhi Programme
The TM-Sidhi Programme® is an advanced practice that allows us to think and act from the most powerful and unified level of consciousness – the inner silent level that we experience through our regular practice of Transcendental Meditation®.
We develop skill in action – the ability to fulfil our desires while effortlessly promoting the evolution of everyone around us.
Yogic Flying™ is the most powerful aspect of this programme – we experience feelings of exhilaration, expanded awareness, lightness, and ‘bubbling bliss’ whilst brainwave synchrony is maximized as the body springs forward in short hops. The inner silence and outer action of Yogic Flying provides a powerful means of stabilising higher states of consciousness – enlightenment.
Groups of people practising the TM-Sidhi Programme decrease negative trends in society, such as crime and social conflict, thus contributing to a peaceful world (supported by over 50 scientific studies).
Like Transcendental Meditation, the TM-Sidhi Programme is simple, natural, effortless and easy to practice
Benefits of taking the course in the Maharishi Peace Palace:
2-minute video ~ Elisa Devlin, Yoga Instructor
“The Maharishi Peace Palace is like magic: the best experiences are suddenly available and normal. Staying there is the most worthwhile thing you can do for your evolution.”
Dr Peter Swan
- Beautifully appointed ensuite bedrooms
- Comfortable meeting rooms
- Spacious group facilities for practising TM and the TM-Sidhi Programme
- Delicious vegetarian food
- Wonderful care and guidance from the TM-Sidhi Administrator(s) who teach the course and the experienced course leaders who support them
- Dedicated and happy Peace Palace Staff who take care of all the little details that make a perfect, memorable experience
- Powerful, blissful and settled atmosphere
- The ‘Vastu’ effect – the special ambience created by this most ancient system of Architecture translated into a modern day reality
Click on the following links for further information
- The 2020 TM-Sidhi Course in the Maharishi Peace Palace which will give you lots of useful points including prices
- The TM-Sidhi programme on the national website http://uk.enjoy.tm.org/tm-sidhi-program