TM-Sidhi Course 2020
Accelerate your personal journey towards Enlightenment
Transform your life with the TM-Sidhi Programme® and create more peace, harmony and positivity in world consciousness.
“I find daily practice of the TM-Sidhi Programme the simplest way to develop my full inner potential in the most enjoyable way one could ever imagine! With every passing year life becomes richer and increasingly effortless.”
The Maharishi Peace Palace in Rendlesham is the perfect place for your TM-Sidhi Course. This beautiful and unique purpose-built facility provides very comfortable ensuite bedrooms, luxurious meeting rooms, and a spacious dining room. Many visitors comment on the profoundly restful and peaceful atmosphere – it is a place where you can really relax and experience deep meditations.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you here.
TM-Sidhi Course Requirements
• Regular practice of Transcendental Meditation for a minimum of four months.
• One weekend TM Retreat or longer course since March 2019.
• Recommendation from a TM Teacher.
• One of the following TM-Sidhi Orientation Weekends. You can also book one of the Orientation Weekends as your first weekend.
This is another ‘Fast-Track’ TM-Sidhi Course, so there is no requirement to take the four Advanced Techniques before the course – click here for more information and scroll down to the paragraph on Advanced Techniques. Applicants are recommended to learn as many Advanced Techniques as possible before the TM-Sidhi course and complete them after the course.
TM-Sidhi Orientation Weekends
There are four to choose from, starting early evening on Friday and ending around 4.30pm on the Sunday:
- Friday 17 – Sunday 19 January 2020 led by Dr Peter Warburton with the theme ‘The Power of the TM-Sidhi Programme’ – this weekend will be focussed entirely on the Sidhis with beautiful tapes of Maharishi
- Friday 31 January – Sunday 1 February 2020 led by Nigel Grace
- Friday 21 – Sunday 23 February led by Francis and Marion Chalmers
- Friday 27 – Sunday 29 March led by Charles Cunningham and Val Murray
If you are taking one of these weekend TM Retreats as an Orientation weekend the cost is reduced to £264 – plus a further £50 scholarship can be claimed if you are within your first 12 months of Transcendental Meditation
N.B. You may take your orientation weekend in either Skelmersdale or here in the Maharishi Peace Palace and then choose whichever location you prefer for the actual course.
TM-Sidhi Course (Part One) – three long weekends
The course consists of three long weekends and two weeks in
residence (totalling 23 days):
Weekend 1: Thursday 16 – Sunday 19 April
Weekend 2: Thursday 14 – Sunday 17 May
Weekend 3: Thursday 25 – Sunday 28 June
Suggested arrival time is between 4 and 7pm and you can leave after lunch on Sundays.
Yogic Flying Course (Part 2) – two weeks
Friday 14 August – Friday 28 August
Fees including meals and accommodation
Orientation Weekend (2-day weekend TM Retreat)
Standard ensuite Peace Palace: £264
TM-Sidhi Course (23 days)
The fees for the TM-Sidhi Course, including all meals and accommodation, can be paid in full in advance by credit/debit card, cheque or bank transfer or in 5 or 10 monthly instalments by standing order. Partial scholarships may be available for those on a low income.
Standard: £3,300, Couples: £5,180, Full-time students: £2,660, Concessions*: £2,916
*registered unemployed, state pension only, income less than £15,000 p.a.
- Standard: £3,300, (£330 x 10 or £660 x 5)
- Couples: £5,180, (£518 x 10 or £1,036 x 5)
- Full-time Students: £2,660, (£266 x 10 or £532 x 5)
- Concessions: £2,916, (£291.60 x 10 or £583.20 x 5)
For all queries and to book your Orientation Weekend or the TM-Sidhi Course
please contact Celine in the Maharishi Peace Palace Course Office
Tel: 01394 421136
For more information about the TM-Sidhi Programme:http://uk.enjoy.tm.org/tm-sidhi-program