TM-Sidhi Course 2017
Accelerate your personal journey towards Enlightenment
Transform your life with the TM-Sidhi Programme® and create more peace, harmony and positivity in world consciousness.
“During the course I experienced boundless joy and bliss which was delightful. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My personal development has moved forward so far and fast. I would recommend the TM-Sidhi course to anyone who wants to have their desires fulfilled effortlessly and spontaneously.” Alan Bee.
The beautiful new Maharishi Peace Palace in Rendlesham is the perfect place for taking your TM-Sidhi Course. The purpose-built facility provides twenty-seven very comfortable ensuite bedrooms and includes luxurious meeting rooms, a spacious group meditation hall and dining room. We look forward to warmly welcoming you here.
“The Peace Palace is a triumph – such a haven of rest. Everyone is so helpful and supportive.” Catalina Botello
“The Rendlesham Peace Palace Vastu is one of the most profound Vastus I have ever experienced. The Transcendent is so accessible here – it is a Heavenly atmosphere” Candace Badgett
TM-Sidhi Course Requirements
• Regular practice of Transcendental Meditation for a minimum of two months.
• One weekend TM Retreat or longer course since March 2016.
• Recommendation from a TM Teacher.
• One of the following TM-Sidhi Programme Orientation Weekends
TM-Sidhi Orientation Weekends – dates and course leaders
- 20 – 22 January: Charles Cunningham from the Twickenham TM Centre
- 27 – 29 January: Richard Johnson, National Director of TM for England and James Scott from the London Victoria TM Centre
- 17 – 19 February: Francis and Marion Chalmers from the Norfolk TM Centre
- 3 – 5 March: Ged Valente from the Bromley TM Centre and Mahnaz Emami, National Director of TM for United Arabs Emirates
TM-Sidhi Course (Part 1)
(Suggested arrival between 4 and 7pm)
1st Weekend Thursday 23 – Sunday 26 March (you can leave after lunch)
2nd Weekend Thursday 4 – Sunday 7 May (you can leave after lunch)
3rd Weekend Thursday 1 – Sunday 4 June (you can leave after lunch)
Yogic Flying Course (Part 2)
Friday 4 – Friday 18 August
Fees including meals and accommodation.
Orientation Weekend: Standard ensuite Peace Palace: £264, Executive ensuite Peace Palace: £300, Ensuite/private bathroom MGV resident: £228 Shared bathroom MGV Resident: £210 (if available)
TM-Sidhi Course (23 days): Standard: £3,300 Couples: £5,180 Full-time students: £2,660 Concessions*: £2,916* registered unemployed, state pension only, income less than £15,000 p.a.
The fees for the TM-Sidhi Course can be paid in full in advance by credit/debit card, cheque or bank transfer or in 5 or 10 monthly instalments by standing order. Partial scholarships may be available for those on a low income.
- Standard: £3,300, (£330 x 10 or £660 x 5)
- Couples: £5,180, (£518 x 10 or £1,036 x 5)
- Full-time Students: £2,660, (£266 x 10 or £532 x 5)
- Concessions:* £2,916, (£291.60 x 10 or £583.20 x 5)
For all queries and to book your Orientation Weekend or the TM-Sidhi Course please contact:
Maharishi Peace Palace Course Office
Tel: 01394 421136